Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ride Report - Tuesday

Ride Details:
Distance: 12.69 miles
Top Speed: 35.2 mph
Average Speed: 12.6 mph
Time on Bike: 1 hour, 15 seconds
Temperature: 60 degrees F
Weather: Dry

Matt Details:
Feels: Good
Total 2006 Mileage: 1,267.52 miles
Total Time in the Saddle: 114 hours, 58 minutes
Average Miles per Day: 9.25

Notes:
My bike is having rear derailleur problems, so I'm borrowing the wife's bike until I get mine sorted out (hopefully tonight). I'm planning to ride in the Gorge on Thursday - one of the Pedalpalooza rides. I'm planning to stay in the saddle for a while - I've been woefully negligent in that regard, and haven't made the last 3 Breakfast on the Bridges. I'd like to actually be known by some of Portland's biking community, even if it's just "hey, there's that fat guy!" (Of course, I'd also like the biking to make me "not fat")

Supposed to be rain today, so I may have a wet ride home with no fenders, which also means I'll have to wipe down the wife's ride when I get home.

No comments: