Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ringing in the New Year!

Ok, I could have sworn that I'd posted something over the past 2 months, but I guess not. Life swallowed me up for a while, but fortunately it spit me back out and I landed on my bike.

Here's the stats for 2006:
Total Mileage: 3,022.03 (that works out to 8.91 miles per day - I biked for 339 days last year)
Average Speed, all rides averaged: 11.7 MPH
Total time in the Saddle: 259 hrs 43 min (whew)

I moved in December, and now my 11 mile commute has become a 12.5 mile commute. In addition, it usually takes 10-30 minutes longer to bus in than to bike in. (Biking home is about the same time, or 10 minutes less if my ride is going good) My final rides of the year were riding in to work from the new place, on December 18th and 19th.

Woohoo!

No comments: